This project has
been developed step by step from
my own experience and needs in the course of my work.
Developed withMax/MSP/Jitter, and some few pictures
with Blender in
order to help in adapting
(or understanding) projection problems with light and video. Available for Mac OS X
(PPC and Intel). Special thanks for Philippe Montémont and the Toys-for-Theater team for supporting this project !!
/// Release notes :
Lightool 3.0.2 contains the following improvements over version 3.0.1 :
• New installer system and application loading process.
• Adding a triphase/monophase selector on the power calculator.
• Debbuging the 5000 W error on power calculator
• Creating a unique slider for ratio value data entry maxi and mini.
• Extending focal values : 0.3 < 10.0
• Loading media by folder.
• Codec information for the selected media.
Lightool 3.0.1 contains the following improvements over version 2.0.1 :
• Distributing by Toys-for-Theater
• Integrating the version under licence.
• Adding MyBank, Video and Test-Card options (available after authorization) .
• Refreshing the graphical beam projector window.
Lightool 2.0.1 :
• First distributed version containing:
Lens calculator, electrical power calculator and filters swatch-book.
International plug size and connector.